Unlike a conventional coaching session, the video brings things quickly and vividly into sharp focus, opening doors and helping you to brainstorm for new ideas and possibilities.
In an Insight Video session, you have the opportunity to explore your ideas and feelings. Viewing the session allows you to see how you are expressing yourself to the world. Viewing yourself onscreen gives you both distance and nearness, and allows your judgments to slip away. Learning to see yourself in the way that others see you is transformational and the beginning of a new freedom of expression, empowerment and joy.
It’s not about you being a better you, or changing who you are, but rather becoming more aware of what and how you are expressing yourself and your particular genius. Insight Video can help you let go of what you don’t need, and develop what you love.
Here are some of the ways Insight Video and Insight Coaching can help you:
- If you are experiencing difficulty moving forward in your work as an artist, writer, poet or photographer, listening to yourself talk about your work will open new ideas and doors.
- If you are experiencing challenges in your relationships at work or at home, it can help you see how to “re-frame” those situations, and find ways to communicate more effectively.
- If you are a dancer, rider or athlete, it will help you refine your work and develop your practice.
- If you are a coach, teacher or therapist, this process can help you be who you mean to be and increase your effectiveness with your clients.
- If you are a parent experiencing challenges with your children, it can help you keep your focus and develop your coping skills.
During your session you will approach the opportunities and challenges of your life with relaxed concentration and focus. It is amazing how easily we can uncover our deepest sense of our life’s expression using love and curiosity with an engaged and careful listener.
Sessions typically last an hour. Three sessions with two weeks to a month in between will lead to deep transformation with very little effort because the session is working sub-consciously while you go about your everyday routines.